09/07/2012

 Eng.           TONIC 1 ~   
In front of a mirror


In consideration of the fact that

humankind is clearing a major transformational way in Consciousness
for the more and more refined understanding of what Life is,
our subtle bodies are subsequently and profoundly affected.

Thus, the analytic mind that operates within the conditioned record
of references (judgements, comparisons, valuations, classifications
and hierarchizations) is particularly concerned.      

All of us are involved
in a refreshing psychological sequential process
showing with more shrewdness the function and use
of our energetic core termed ego-personality which is fed
and structured by the conditioned referential mind
(also identified as lower mind).


 

In this context,
many specific questions can be naturally asked
as, for example, follows :


- am I afraid ?    of what ?
 


- am I afraid of loosing this job ?

- am I afraid of what the others can or do think of me ? 


- am I afraid of not surviving ?
 


- am I afraid of not surviving anything ?  if it is so, why ? since
     my soul and my highest sovereign intelligence are everlasting ?

- what thankfulness does mean for me
?
    carrying out of a task ?
    success ?
    social status ?
    membership of an élite ?
      of an apparently unchanging circle of close friends ?
 

- what can I give in constructive terms to the world
     and to myself ? 

- am I afraid of loneliness ? what does it mean for me ?
     is the opinion I have of loneliness frankly mine ?
     or is it taken from the outer side ?
   

- how can I extend the micro-universe
    of my acquaintances ?
 


- what over-twenty years of my life do mean for me ?  

- what over-fifty years of my life do mean for me ?

- what is Space ? and what is Time ? and what is Light ?
     
in my inmost being ?

- am I old ? or am I young ? since everything is subjective,
     even the meaning of numbers ?

- what does matter for me :
     what the people think of and talk about ?
        or
     what I do feel
in the heart of my Heart ?

- am I intended to
definitely stop pitying myself ?
     to
definitely stop judging myself, the others and the world ?

- do I perceive the difference between
      pity, empathy and compassion ?
 


- am I intended to dis-dramatize my case ?

- do I want to give up the suffer
    that my mind constantly feeds and exacerbates ?
 


- what is meant in my eyes by being able to do something ?
    or by being unable to do something ?
    does the fact of being able or unable result from my will ?

- am I able to laugh for joy easily ? or do I prefer
    to cry over me, because for many long years
    I have been able to cry over me ?
 

- what does Conviction mean for me ?
    what is it based on ?
   
does it stimulate or inhibit me ?
 

- what can I do in order to change what is stagnant in me ?

-  do I want to change or not to change
    my way of perceiving who I am ?

    my way of thinking ? my way of doing ?


- do I want to acknowledge the fact that I am a wonderful person ?
    or do I prefer to think negatively of me in a naturally
    masochistic way as I am used to do so while giving priority
    to imperfections ?   

- since considering myself either as a victim or as a master
    depends on no one else but me, what do I choose ?
    who am I ?

- since my ego-personality is constantly defined
    by my analytic mind, is therefore my ego-personality
    the expression of the highest intelligence within me ?

- what are my gifts, my qualities, my positive points ?

- how am I intended to emphasize all my qualities ?

- do I want to smile at this very moment ?
 


OK, now I invite all of us to reflect seriously
as well as to try to answer the given above questions.
This, for the greatest good of each one and
for the most advantageous outcome of us all
without exception.





Irénée Sikora   The Earth,  June 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment