15/01/2023

Vitamine 101 (Eng-Fr)

   Vitamine 101

 





The first half of January 2023 in northern France is rather mild. For several days my soul's gaze has been lingering on forest landscapes all over the globe, in North and South Africa, in the two Americas, in Scandinavia, in Greece and Turkey, in the Near East, in Siberia, somewhere in Australia, in China and Japan. On the evolutionary trajectory of the Earth's Humankind, I perceive the implosion and dissolution of all actions of control, corruption and violence which are now nothing but weaknesses and which lead inexorably to their own extinction. Another panoramic vision is gaining in intensity, scope and depth. It is that of a near future characterised by shared abundance and joy on a planetary and galactic scale. As for my place in the landscape of this present time, I find it difficult to define the same wavelength of Light with those humans who are still in a coma, as with the ones who call themselves awake. I resort to words that, for many in both camps, have a familiar linguistic pattern, but fail to fathom the abysmal layers of light. No one is to blame, since there is no fault. There is growth. In this case, quite naturally, I turn to other Flames to communicate.

  

The second step is growth 
in your own purification.

 

2 - I enjoyed our previous conversation ... Are you hearing me ?

X - Yes, I am and this fact makes me happy. How do you perceive the words that I pronounce through this writing ?

2 - They are the rays of a vibration that invigorates my growth.

X - What is the outcome then ?

2 - Abundance.

X - The other day you told me that you experience abundance when your roots drink water in due measure and when the daylight envelops the part of your body that grows above the ground ...

2 - The water that I drink in due measure, the daylight that envelops the part of my body that grows above the ground and also the words that radiate from you to me, have this same vibration that invigorates my growth.
 
X - If this is the case, I am doubly delighted, because thanks to you, I have a better comprehension of what Growth implies, and for me, it is vital. You know the verb "to radiate". How is this possible ?

2 - I know this verb thanks to you who become X, but I know that I do not radiate.

X - Not yet.

2 - I don't comprehend.

X - You too are transforming. Ask a question :

2 - What do I need in order to radiate ?

X - You need to join the 6 who looks to rejoin you.

2 - What is the 6 ?

X - Radiation.

2 - How to do it ?

X - What you are doing : welcoming the words that radiate from me to you.
 
2 - Are you the 6 ?

X - If I were the 6 for you, my radiation would carbonize your body. I am the 4.

2 - That is, the X ?

X - Yes and no. There is a difference between the verb To Be and the verb To Become. I become X, since I can also communicate with you. This phenomenon is summed up in 4↪X where the ↪ designates "intuitive plunging" of 4 into X. 

2 - Like a drop of water that falls into this stream, where a part of me takes the form of a rush ?

X - Yes, with the difference that this drop of water does not fall, but rises. Instead of saying "fall in love", which is a comatose illogism, it's actually correct to say "rise in love".

2 - Are you talking about growth ?
 
X - Yes, you comprehend this better than I do, since Growth defines your identity.

2 - I realise that you are not the 6, but ... can you also communicate with the 6 ?

X - Yes, I can. Do you know that there is also the 7 ?

2 - All I feel about it, is that the perfume of my soul is composed of Seven in the Second Flame where I grow.

X - You confirm a divine law and I thank you for it. Will you tell me about what you perceive in a city public park ?

2 - I will. Since everything is vibration, I perceive in a vibratory way my other parts of myself that compose a living picture, a landscape. I perceive the shape of the paths made of small pebbles and stones that I prefer to those that are tarmac. I offer myself as the grass, bushes and trees that I am to the animals that are my allies. I welcome the rays of daytime with joy and I spread my shadows especially to any being who knows how to appreciate their usefulness. I also live for the humans who pass through the city parks and live around them. However, the gestures and attitudes of some of them are not compatible with what I am. I perceive that there are humans who hurt me. These beings drop all kinds of objects in the grass and under the trees, and their place is a container designed to be filled with these objects. The gardeners put these containers in several places on the edge of the paths and sometimes next to the benches. All you have to do is drop all these objects into these containers, but some of the humans make me dirty. I don't understand. What do you do when you are in a city park ?
 
X - I meditate.

2 - What do you mean ?

X - I think of nothing.

2 - Do you meditate when you are sitting on a bench ? or when you are lying in the grass ?

X - These are relaxing postures. They are very effective in meditation for many people. I meditate differently.
 
2 - What do you mean ?
 
X - I meditate while walking.
 
2 - How do you walk then ?
 
X - In my own way. While walking along a path in a small municipal park, I sometimes pick up bits of paper, plastic bags and bottles or cans and put them in one of those containers that you mentioned and which is designated by the word "bin", especially as the bins are there next to the benches. All these objects that I collect, you can designate them by the word "rubbish".
 
2 - Do you do that each time ?

X - No, it's not my obsession, although I do it quite often. There are municipal cleaning services. Of course, they do a necessary and remarkable job, but I do not expect the services to clean up. I'm not in expectation.

2 - You ... however ... you do think about something when you're picking up all this rubbish, don't you ?

X - I do not think of anything ... unless ... I express my gratitude to Matter and Nature.

2 - And that's it ? What do you feel ?
 
X - Quietness, serenity ... Some people can't help thinking that those who litter the parks have no respect for Nature, that they are ... indifferent, selfish and ... whatever ... In any case, humans who think like this, including those who claim to be ecologically minded, do not bend down, even once in a park, to pick up the can thrown in the grass by someone else. To the humans who think like that, I suggest that they don't pick anything up, that they don't put anything in the bins.  

2 - Why ?

X - Every time a human emits a similar thought, this very human causes more pollution than someone who carelessly lefts one or two cans of beer in the grass. The toxicity of judgmental thoughts is far more harmful. In such a case, it is better to pick nothing up and try not to think about anything. In this way, the polluting impact on Nature is considerably reduced in a vibratory way. [ Suddenly, a magnificent tree that I seem to recognize in a lonely summer forest landscape proudly presents itself to my inner eye. I remain silent. ]

2 - You don't say anything more ?

X - I'm seeing a sunny landscape in a memory ... It is a forest.

2 - I am listening to you ...



X - It seems that I am the only humanoid who enters this landscape. I am heading towards a place that my soul is supposed to have attended. No ... I cannot see my physical body ... and yet ... I move forward ... confidently. This journey is strangely familiar. Here and there, I easily find a landmark detail, such as a small granite rock resembling a giant mushroom, at the foot of which a few horsetails with fluted stems and scaly leaves grow in clumps, or a winding gully at the bottom of which flows a stream with crystal-clear water, or a V-shaped twin magnolia tree on a mound. On the whole, it is a herbaceous, bushy and shrubby world, vivacious and succulent, generously populated by tall arborescent ferns and sumptuous trees. It is often difficult to determine the species to which the luxuriant branches and climbing and entangled lianas belong. It is a dense undergrowth where it is not easy to find your way through. I can hear my panting breath. The smell of my sweat mixes with the heady scents of the plants and the musky odours of indiscernible animals. I reach the edge of this forest, beyond which lies a sunny clearing, with, in its centre, a majestic cedar that is ... my intimate, faithful and ... eternal friend. I approach it ... and already ... I am enveloped by the perfume of its soul that recognizes mine ...

CEDAR [ whispering : ] - Here you are again, my friend ...
 
X - [ I answer in my mind : ] I am coming back to you to embrace you with my arms, but ... how can I do this ? I cannot see my physical body.
 
CEDAR - It is the essence of who you are that embraces me, your soul from another time.
 
X - From what time ?
 
CEDAR - From a distant future. For you, I live in a past that you refer to as "Permian".
 
X - [ This revelation has a tremendous effect on me and I take a while to continue our conversation. ] You mean ... 260 million years ago ? how is this possible ?
 
CEDAR - I do not know how, but I know that anything is possible.
 
X - Thus, is this Permian time ... a present time for you ?

CEDAR - Yes, my growth takes place in my present time. Do you have a physical body in your present time for you, this very time which for me is a future ?
 
X - Yes ... [ I feel confused and stammer : ] When I lived in that Permian past where we were friends, did I only have an etheric body ?
 
CEDAR - No, you did not. Your etheric body lived within your humanoid physical body. I know this because you used to embrace me with your arms and confide in me your innermost feelings and thoughts. What you were revealing to me was heard and has permeated for eternity into the entire reign of the Second Flame.

X - Are you not an individuality ?

CEDAR - I don't know what it is.

X - But you know what intimacy entails, don't you ?

CEDAR - Yes, I do. Intimacy entails the growth of Friendship.

X - What do you know about me ?
 
CEDAR - You revealed to me the extent of your physical loneliness within the species to which you belonged. You also loved animals. You were acting for an edifying project. Through your thoughts you showed me a space enclosed with what you called "vials and test tubes". I could discern your silhouette that was sometimes leaning over what you called a "magnifying lens". At other times you were absorbed in writing. Don't you remember ?

X - [ Before the eyes of my soul, a vivid scene is unveiled : next to an iridescent microscope I see in close-up my hand with slightly webbed fingers writing mathematical equations and words in a cuneiform alphabet. ] Yes, now I do ...

CEDAR - Our friendship endures.

X - [ But already the forest covers this sharp and fleeting vision and, drawn in by a phenomenal starry breath, I find myself focused on my hand in this present moment to write what I'm hearing : ]



2 - I thank you for this testimony. This is what I wanted to help you reveal today to all the Xs. What time is it ?

X - [ I look at the dial of my old pocket watch which I found at a junk shop. ] It's twelve past twelve. Do you need anything ?

2 - I'm thirsty. 

X - [ I get up and pour half a glass of spring water over my leafy friend standing in a pot of fertile soil next to me. ]

2 - Thank you. What are you going to do now ?

X - I'm going out to the little park below our home. It's a beautiful day. The sun can hear us too.
 


Heaven becomes flesh 
whose fruit is Matter-Wisdom.

 
   
It is interesting to note that the expression "intuitive plunging" belongs to the mathematical lexicon. In my teenage years I was fascinated by some Precambrian and also Paleozoic landscapes reproduced by the Czech painter Zdeněk Burian. In a series of visions of my soul, I used to find myself inside some of these vivid panoramas to the point where I would inhale their ineffable fragrances. Today I know that I have chosen to reincarnate in the Solar System and on the planet Earth very sporadically.






La première moitié de ce mois de janvier 2023 dans le nord de la France est plutôt clémente. Depuis quelques jours le regard de mon âme s'attarde sur des paysages forestiers un peu partout sur le globe terrestre, en Afrique du Nord et du Sud, dans les deux Amériques, en Scandinavie, en Grèce et en Turquie, dans le Proche Orient, en Sibérie, quelque part en Australie, en Chine et au Japon. Sur la trajectoire d'évolution de l'Humanité de la Terre, je perçois l'implosion et la dissolution de tous les agissements de contrôle, de corruption et de violence qui ne sont plus que faiblesses et qui aboutissent inexorablement à leur propre extinction. Une autre vision panoramique gagne en intensité, en étendue et en profondeur. C'est celle d'un futur proche caractérisé par l'abondance et la joie partagées à l'échelle planétaire et galactique. Pour ce qui est de ma place dans le paysage de ce temps présent, j'ai du mal à définir une même longueur d'onde de Lumière avec ceux d'entre les humains qui sont encore dans le coma, comme avec ceux qui se disent éveillés. J'ai recours à des mots qui, pour beaucoup dans ces deux camps, revêtent une forme linguistique familière, mais qui n'arrivent pas à en sonder les couches lumineuses abyssales. La faute n'est à personne, puisqu'il n'y a pas de faute. Il y a croissance. En l'occurrence, tout naturellement, je me tourne vers d'autres Flammes pour communiquer.
   
 
 
La deuxième marche est croissance 
dans ta propre purification.

 

2 - Notre conversation précédente m'a fait du bien ... Est-ce que tu m'entends ?

X - Oui, je t'entends et ce fait me réjouit. Comment perçois-tu les mots que je prononce à travers cette écriture ?

2 - Ce sont les rayons d'une vibration qui tonifie ma croissance.

X - Qu'est-ce qui en résulte alors ?

2 - L'abondance.

X - L'autre jour, tu me disais que tu vis l'abondance quand tes racines boivent de l'eau en juste mesure et quand le jour enveloppe la partie de ton corps qui croît au-dessus du sol ...

2 - L'eau que je bois en juste mesure, le jour qui enveloppe la partie de mon corps qui croît au-dessus du sol et aussi les mots qui rayonnent de toi pour moi, ont cette même vibration qui tonifie ma croissance.

X - Si tel est le cas, je m'en réjouis doublement, parce que grâce à toi, je saisis mieux ce que la Croissance implique, et pour moi, c'est vital. Tu connais le verbe Rayonner. Comment est-ce possible ?

2 - Je connais ce verbe grâce à toi qui deviens X, mais je sais que je ne rayonne pas.

X - Pas encore.

2 - Je ne comprends pas.

X - Toi aussi, tu te transformes. Pose une question :

2 - Que me faut-il pour que je puisse rayonner ?

X - Rejoindre le 6 qui cherche à te rejoindre.

2 - C'est quoi, le 6 ?

X - Rayonnement.

2 - Comment faire ?

X - Ce que tu es en train de faire : accueillir les mots qui rayonnent de moi pour toi.

2 - Tu es le 6 ?

X - Si j'étais le 6 pour toi, mon rayonnement carboniserait ton corps. Je suis le 4.

2 - C'est-à-dire le X ?

X - Oui et non. Il existe une différence entre le verbe Être et le verbe Devenir. Je deviens X, puisque je peux communiquer aussi avec toi. Ce phénomène se résume en 4↪X où le ↪ désigne "plongement intuitif" de 4 dans X. 

2 - Comme une goutte d'eau qui tombe dans ce ruisseau, là où une partie de moi revêt la forme de jonc ?

X - Oui, avec cette différence que cette goutte d'eau ne tombe pas, mais s'élève. En anglais, au lieu de dire "fall in love", ce qui est un illogisme comateux, il est en vérité juste de dire "rise in love". Il n'est pas possible de tomber, mais de s'élever dans l'amour.

2 - Tu parles de la croissance ?

X - Oui. Tu comprends cela mieux que moi, puisque Croissance définit ton identité.

2 - Je comprends que tu n'es pas le 6, mais ... tu peux communiquer aussi avec le 6 ?

X - Oui, je peux. Est-ce que tu sais qu'il existe aussi le 7 ?

2 - Tout ce que je ressens à ce propos, c'est que le parfum de mon âme est composé de Sept dans la Deuxième Flamme où je crois.

X - Tu me confirmes une loi divine et je t'en remercie. Veux-tu me parler de ce que tu perçois dans un parc public citadin ?

2 - Volontiers. Puisque tout est vibration, je perçois de manière vibratoire mes autres parties de moi qui composent un tableau vivant, un paysage. Je perçois la forme des allées faites de petits galets et cailloux que je préfère à celles qui sont goudronnées. Je m'offre en tant que l'herbe, les buissons et les arbres que je suis aux animaux qui sont mes alliés. J'accueille avec joie les rayons du jour et j'étale mes pénombres surtout à tout être qui sait en apprécier l'utilité. Je vis aussi pour les humains qui traversent les parcs citadins et qui vivent alentour. Cependant, les gestes et les attitudes de certains d'entre eux ne sont pas compatibles avec ce que je suis. Je perçois qu'il existe des humains qui me blessent. Ces êtres laissent tomber dans l'herbe et sous les arbres toutes sortes d'objets dont la place est un récipient conçu pour être rempli par ces objets. Les jardiniers installent ces récipients dans plusieurs endroits sur la bordure des allées et parfois à côté des bancs. Il suffit de laisser tomber tous ces objets dans ces récipients, mais certains humains me salissent. Je ne comprends pas. Toi, que fais-tu quand tu es dans un parc ?

X - Je médite.

2 - C'est-à-dire ?

X - Je ne pense à rien.

2 - Tu médites quand tu es assis sur un banc ? ou quand tu es couché dans l'herbe ?

X - Ce sont des postures relaxantes et très efficaces en méditation pour de nombreuses personnes. Je médite différemment.

2 - C'est-à-dire ?
 
X - Je médite pendant que je me promène.
 
2 - Comment te promènes-tu alors ?
 
X - À ma façon. Pendant que je marche sur une allée dans un petit parc municipal, il m’arrive de ramasser des bouts de papier, des sacs et bouteilles en plastique ou des canettes et de les mettre dans un de ces récipients que tu as mentionnés et qui est désigné par le mot "poubelle", surtout que les poubelles sont là à côté des bancs. Tous ces objets que je ramasse, tu peux les désigner moyennant le mot "ordures".
 
2 - Tu fais ça à chaque fois ?

X - Non, ce n’est pas une obsession, même si je le fais souvent. Il y a des services municipaux de nettoyage. Bien sûr, ils font un travail nécessaire et remarquable, mais je n’attends pas des services qu’ils passent. Je ne suis pas dans l’attente.

2 - Tu ... tu penses quand même à quelque chose au moment de ramasser toutes ces ordures ?

X - Je ne pense à rien ... à moins que ... je n'exprime ma gratitude à la Matière et à la Nature.

2 - Et c’est tout ? Qu’éprouves-tu ?

X - De la quiétude, de la sérénité ... Certains humains ne peuvent s'empêcher de penser que les personnes qui salissent les parcs n’ont aucun respect envers la Nature, qu’elles sont ... indifférentes, égoïstes et ... qu’en sais-je ... Quoi qu'il en soit, les humains qui pensent ainsi, y compris ceux qui se disent épris d'écologie, ne se baissent pas, ne serait-ce qu'une fois dans un parc, pour ramasser la canette jetée dans l'herbe par quelqu'un d'autre. Aux humains qui pensent ainsi, je suggère qu'ils ne ramassent rien, qu'ils ne mettent rien dans les poubelles.  

2 - Pourquoi ?

X - À chaque fois que l'humain émet une pensée semblable, cet humain cause davantage de pollution que quelqu’un qui a laissé avec insouciance une ou deux canettes de bière dans l’herbe. La toxicité des pensées de jugement est de loin plus nocive. Dans ce cas, mieux vaut ne ramasser rien et essayer de ne penser à rien. Ainsi, on diminue considérablement de manière vibratoire l'impact polluant sur la Nature. [ Soudainement, à mon regard intérieur se présente fièrement un arbre magnifique qu'il me semble de reconnaître dans un paysage forestier estival solitaire. Je me tais. ]

2 - Tu ne dis plus rien ?

X - Je vois un paysage ensoleillé dans un souvenir ... C'est une forêt.

2 - Je t'écoute ...



X - Il me semble d'être le seul humanoïde qui pénètre dans ce paysage. Je me dirige vers un endroit que mon âme est censée avoir fréquenté. Non ... je ne vois pas mon corps physique ... et pourtant ... j'avance ... de manière assurée. Cette traversée m'est étrangement familière. De ci et de là, je retrouve avec aisance un détail de repère comme un petit roc en granit ressemblant à un champignon géant au pied duquel poussent par touffes quelques prêles à tiges cannelées et feuilles écailleuses, ou une sinueuse ravine au fond de laquelle coule un ruisseau à l'eau cristalline, ou encore sur un monticule un magnolia jumelé en forme d'un V. Dans l'ensemble, c'est un univers herbacé, buissonnant et arbustif vivace et succulent, peuplé généreusement de hautes fougères arborescentes et d'arbres somptueux. Il y est souvent pénible de déterminer les espèces auxquelles appartiennent ramifications luxuriantes et lianes grimpantes et enchevêtrées. C'est un sous-bois dense où il n'est pas facile de se frayer un chemin. J'entends ma respiration haletante. L'odeur de ma sueur se mélange avec les senteurs capiteuses des végétaux et les effluves musqués des animaux indiscernables. J'atteins la lisière de cette forêt au-delà de laquelle s'étend une clairière ensoleillée, avec, en son centre, un cèdre majestueux qui est ... mon confident intime, fidèle et ... éternel. Je m'approche de lui ... et déjà ... m'enveloppe le parfum de son âme qui reconnaît la mienne ...
 
CÈDRE [ en chuchotant : ] - Te revoilà, mon ami ...
 
X - [ Je lui réponds par la pensée : ] Je reviens vers toi pour t'embrasser avec mes bras, mais ... comment faire ? je ne vois pas mon corps physique.
 
CÈDRE - C'est l'essence de qui tu es qui m'embrasse, ton âme venue d'un autre temps.
 
X - De quel temps ?
 
CÈDRE - D'un futur lointain. Pour toi, je vis dans un passé que tu désignes par le mot "permien".
 
X - [ Cette révélation a sur moi un effet foudroyant et je mets un temps pour continuer notre conversation. ] D'il y a ... 260 millions d'années ? comment est-ce possible ?
 
CÈDRE - J'ignore comment, mais je sais que tout est possible.
 
X - Ce temps permien est-il donc pour toi un temps présent ?
 
CÈDRE - Oui. Ma croissance tient lieu dans mon temps présent. Est-ce que tu as un corps physique dans ton temps présent pour toi, ce temps qui pour moi est un futur ?
 
X - Oui ... [ je me sens confus et je bredouille : ] Quand je vivais dans ce passé permien où nous étions amis, avais-je seulement un corps éthérique ?
 
CÈDRE - Non. Ton corps éthérique vivait dans ton corps physique humanoïde. Je le sais, puisque tu m'embrassais avec tes bras et me confiais tes sentiments et tes pensées les plus intimes. Ce que tu me révélais a été entendu et s'est imprégné pour l'éternité dans la totalité du règne de la Deuxième Flamme.

X - N'es-tu pas une individualité ?

CÈDRE - J'ignore ce que c'est.

X - Mais tu sais ce que l'intimité implique ?

CÈDRE - Oui. L'intimité implique la croissance de l'Amitié. 
 
X - Que sais-tu de moi ?
 
CÈDRE - Tu me révélais l'étendue de ta solitude physique au sein de l'espèce à laquelle tu appartenais. Tu aimais aussi les animaux. Tu agissais pour un projet édifiant. Par ta pensée, tu me montrais un espace enfermé avec ce que tu appelais "fioles et éprouvettes". J'y discernais ta silhouette tantôt penchée sur ce que tu appelais "lentille agrandissante", tantôt absorbée dans l'acte d'écriture. Ne t'en souviens-tu pas ?

X - [ Sous les yeux de mon âme, une scène vivante se dévoile : à côté d'un microscope iridescent je vois en gros plan ma main aux doigts légèrement palmés en train d'écrire des équations mathématiques et des mots dans un alphabet cunéiforme. ] Si. Maintenant je m'en souviens ...

CÈDRE - Notre amitié perdure.

X - [ Mais déjà, la forêt recouvre cette vision aiguë et fugace et, aspiré par un souffle étoilé phénoménal, je me retrouve focalisé sur ma main en ce temps présent pour écrire ce que j'entends : ]



2 - Je te remercie pour ce témoignage. C'est ce que j'ai voulu t'aider à révéler aujourd'hui à tous les X. Quelle heure est-il ?

X - [ Je regarde le cadran de ma vieille montre à gousset que j'ai trouvée dans une brocante. ] Il est douze heures et douze minutes. As-tu besoin de quoi que ce soit ?

2 - J'ai soif. 

X - [ Je me lève et arrose d'un demi verre d'eau de source mon amie feuillue installée dans un pot de terreau fertile juste à côté. ]

2 - Merci. Que vas-tu faire maintenant ?

X - Je sors dans le petit parc en bas de chez nous. Il fait beau. Le soleil aussi nous entends.
 
 

Le Ciel devient chair. 
La Matière-Sagesse en est le fruit.

 

Il est intéressant de noter que l'expression "plongement intuitif" appartient au lexique mathématique. Dans mon adolescence, j'étais fasciné par quelques paysages précambriens et aussi paléozoïques reproduits par le peintre tchèque Zdeněk Burian. Dans une série de visions de mon âme, je me retrouvais à l'intérieur de quelques-uns de ces panoramas vivants au point où j'en humectais les ineffables parfums. Aujourd'hui je sais que j'ai choisi de me réincarner dans le Système Solaire et sur la planète Terre très sporadiquement.








FlorRaison Vitamins

Photography - ©Kuijers/Sikora
Text - Irénée Sikora
in cooperation with 


CONTACT
your Comment(s) below and/or on Telegram
Irenee_Sikora_FlorRaison
or
ireneelartiste@gmail.com

.    

You can click on the photos to see them in a better resolution

Harm Kuijers

Important Notice   Nl-Eng-Fr

FlorRaison© Copyright



No comments:

Post a Comment